First anniversary of our brewpub in Zaragoza
From November 28 to December 1 we will celebrate the first anniversary of our brewery and craft brewery in Zaragoza, with 4 days full of the most interesting beer and gastronomic events:
- THURSDAY 28, 20:30: Paired dinner with Óscar Sáenz, from Basqueland Brewing. € 30.
- FRIDAY 29, 18:00: Presentation of SaUVAge, our Lambic & Grape Ale in collaboration with Oud Beersel, Yakka and Homo Sibaris. € 7.5.
- FRIDAY 29, 18:30: Concert by Alba Belle and Ana López.
- SATURDAY 30, 11:00: Coffee tasting and brunch with Ezequiel Garcés, from Cafes San Jorge. € 13.50.
- SATURDAY 30, 18:00: Guided visit to the brewery of our brewpub and initiation to the tasting technique, with Beer Sommelier, Guillem Laporta. € 12.
- SATURDAY 30, 19:00: Monologue by Mariano Bartolomé.
- SUNDAY 1, 12:30: Tapas paired with Guillem Laporta. € 30.
- SUNDAY 1, 18:00: Live music with Open Mic Zaragoza.
In addition, we will raffle 2 menus of the day, 2 brunch, Tomahawk for 2 people and 2 packs of beers among people who share on Instagram and / or Facebook their photos in our brewpub between 11/28 and 12/1, following us in these networks and next to the hashtag # cierzobrewing1aniversary.