- Commercial Brand: Cierzo Brewing Co.
- Owner: Cierzo Brewing, SL
- NIF: B99523672
- Registered office: C / Josefa Amar y Borbón, 8, Local, 50.003, Zaragoza
- Phone: +34 876 660 494
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pages of the company (hereinafter, Website):
- Main website: www.cierzobrewing.com
- Protocol number 1,724; registered in the Mercantile Register of Zaragoza in volume 4,344, folio 17, page number Z-64.036, inscription 1.
- Online sales: all online sales made through this website are made through the owner Cerveza Artesana Rasmia SL, with NIF B99406191 and registered office at Plaza Ramón y Cajal 3, 1º D, 50.700, Caspe (Zaragoza, Spain).
I.- Content of the Website
The literary contents of the Website are offered under the license indicated at the bottom of the page. All non-literary contents are excluded from this license, those for which another applicable license is indicated, distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names, etc.) and the template, whose credits appear in the footer of the Website and whose authorship and use license should be consulted on the web that is linked from there.
II.- Responsibility for the content of the Website
The Website contains texts prepared for informational or informative purposes only. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
The external links contained in this Website lead to sites managed by third parties. The company is not responsible for the contents or the status of these sites. The use of external links does not imply that the company recommends or approves the contents of the landing pages.
III. Regulations and Jurisdiction
In case of legal conflict, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Zaragoza, as this is the place where the contract is concluded, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
IV. Online Order Shipping Policy
The estimated delivery time for online orders is 2 to 7 business days.
Orders are prepared and delivered to the carrier within a maximum period of 5 business days. A few hours after receiving the order, the carrier contacts the customer, sending him a tracking number for the shipment (emails can end up in the spam or junk folder). The delivery time of the carrier is 24 hours (business days). Any questions, additional information or incidence should be consulted first with the carrier. If no response is received, Cierzo Brewing will act as an intermediary and will do everything possible to solve the incident.
The company has prepared this legal notice on its own initiative based on the legal texts available under the CC By License on the website www.abanlex.com.