San Valero’ special menu
This weekend we are going to celebrate San Valero, patron saint of Zaragoza, with a very special menu, made up of 2 starters, 2 mains and the dessert that cannot be missed that day: the “roscón”. The menu includes drinks (1 pint, 2 half pints or wine), bread and water.
- Candied and fried artichoke on orange marinade and saffron emulsion.
- Corn and foie soup with bacon and caviar.
- Cod with express broth of mushrooms and seaweed.
- Lamb, crispy black trumpet crumbs and pear chutney in red wine.
- San Valero’s “roscón” Cierzo 2022.
It will be available only this Saturday and Sunday, at noon. In addition, as tradition dictates, one of the “roscones” will have a prize: a guided tour for 2 people of our brewery, with a tasting of 5 beers.
Book your table now at 876 660 494 or at email@example.com.